A system of orthopaedic medicine
- au: Ludwig Ombregt, Pierre Bisschop, Herman J. ter Veer.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Churchill Livingstone 2003.
- 出版年: 2003
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: methods , Musculoskeletal Manipulations methods , Orthopedics , Musculoskeletal Diseases , diagnosis , Musculoskeletal Diseases diagnosis , Musculoskeletal Manipulations , Orthopedics methods , Orthopedic Procedures
- ISBN: 0443073708 , 9780443073700
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index System requirements: PC, Pentium 200 or higher, Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME or XP; Apple Mac, G3 processor, OS 9
- ref_id: 000103315
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This comprehensive handbook/CD-ROM addresses the examination and non-surgical treatment of disorders of the spine and peripheral joints, detailing the applied anatomy, clinical examination, interpretation of findings, disorders, and treatment.Comprehensive and up-to-date content is completely referenced throughout.The logical organization of content makes the text easier to navigate.Summary charts and tables provide a quick reference.The colorful design includes numerous illustrations with line diagrams and photographs.The well-known, international authors are experienced and highly respected clinicians.Extensively revised and expanded content includes updated references.Chapters have been thoroughly reviewed for accuracy.New chapters on the "Interpretation of Clinical Findings" are included within each section.A new, more spacious design features more than 50 new photographs and 180 new drawings.All flow charts have been redesigned for easier interpretation.