Managerial and supervisory principles for physical therapists
- au: Larry J. Nosse, Deborah G. Friberg, Peter R. Kovacek ; contributor, D. Kathleen Lewis.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Physical Therapy (Specialty) organization & administration , Physical Therapy (Specialty) , Practice Management, Medical , organization & administration
- ISBN: 0781742641 , 0781742611 , 9780781742641 , 9780781742610
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and indexes
- ref_id: 000102810
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Now more than a complete introduction to the business side of physical therapy, the new Second Edition has been greatly expanded to reflect the many legislative, economic, and educational events that have affected the physical therapy profession in recent years. Nineteen new chapters and fifteen fully revised chapters provide an up-to-date, expanded view of the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s physical therapists. Business concepts covered include healthcare economics, payment sources, accounting, billing, human resource management, marketing, outcomes measurement, and legal concepts. This edition is consistent with the American Physical Therapy Association’s Section on Health Care Policy and Administration.