The rat nervous system
- au: edited by George Paxinos.
- Publish: Amsterdam ;Boston : Elsevier Academic Press c2004.
- 出版年: 2004
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Rats Anatomy , Rats , Rats Nervous system , Anatomy , Brain , Brain Anatomy , Nervous system
- ISBN: 0125476388 , 9780125476386
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000102072
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This third edition of the standard reference on the nervous system of the rat is a complete and updated revision of the 1994 second edition. All chapters have been extensively updated, and new chapters added covering early segmentation, growth factors, and glia. The book is now aligned with the data available in the Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates, making it an excellent companion to this bestselling atlas. Physiological data, functional concepts, and correlates to human anatomy and function round out the new edition.*Designed to be used in conjunction with the bestselling Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates*New to this edition is inclusion of physiological data, functional concepts, and correlates to human anatomy and function in each chapter*Contains new chapters on early segmentation of the central nervous system, growth factors and glia