Pathology of melanocytic nevi and malignant melanoma
- au: Raymond L. Barnhill, editor-in-chief ; Michaelam Piepkorn, Klaus J. Busam, editors.
- Publish: New York : Springer c2004.
- 出版年: 2004
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Melanoma , Melanoma pathology , Skin Neoplasms pathology , Nevus pathology , Melanocytes , Nevus , Skin Neoplasms , pathology
- ISBN: 0387403264 , 9780387403267
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000101604
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Highly acclaimed and considered the leading reference in the field, this classic has now been fully revised and updated to accommodate rapid advances in the field of melanoma pathology. The authors, all experts in the field have expanded the text with new sections on the genetics and cytogenetics of melanoma, the sentinel lymph node procedure, the new AJCC TNM staging system for melanoma and the mechanisms of melanoma metastasis. Each lesion and diagnosis is clearly illustrated, now with over 340 new, digitally enhanced full-color photomicrographs and over 125 tables.