Occupational therapy for children
- au: [edited by] Jane Case-Smith ; with 28 contributing authors.
- Publish: St. Louis : Elsevier Mosby c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: Developmental Disabilities rehabilitation , Infant , Child, Exceptional , Disabled Children , Occupational Therapy Infant , Occupational Therapy Child , Developmental Disabilities , Occupational Therapy , Child , Disabled Children rehabilitation , rehabilitation
- ISBN: 032302873X , 9780323028738
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000101294
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 職能治療師 ( 職治系 - 醫學科技學院)
- 授課老師: 國考用書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Incorporating the newly adopted OT Practice Framework, this market-leading text takes an evidence-based look at children at various ages and stages in development, comprehensively addressing both conditions and treatment techniques in all settings. Users will discover new author contributions, new research and theories, new techniques, and current trends to keep them in step with the changes in pediatric OT practice.Case studies incorporate clinical reasoning and evidence-based structureKey terms, chapter objectives, and study questions identify important informationInformation on conditions, technology, practice models, and practice arenasDescribes practice in both medical and educational settings to expose readers to a variety a practice situationsUpdated language and terminology in accordance with the 2002 OT Practice FrameworkInternational Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health (ICF) codes are integrated throughoutMore evidence-based content such as clinical trials and outcome studies with regard to evaluation and intervention more accurately reflects OT as it is currently taught and practicedNew authors provide a fresh approach to play, social skills, interventions, visual and auditory disorders, and hospital servicesOver 150 new illustrations and improved text conceptsInternet resources provide the reader with new information sources