Essentials of anatomy and physiology for communication disorders
- au: J. Anthony Seikel, David G. Drumright, Paula Seikel ; illustrations and photography by Sarah Moore.
- Publish: Clifton Park, NY : Thomson/Delmar Learning c2004.
- 出版年: 2004
- ver: 1st ed
- sb: Communication Disorders , Communication Disorders physiopathology , physiopathology , Respiratory Physiology , Respiratory System anatomy & histology , Hearing physiology , Hearing , Respiratory System , Nervous System anatomy & histology , Speech , anatomy & histology , Nervous System , Speech physiology , physiology
- ISBN: 0766859460 , 9780766859463
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Basic elements of anatomy Anatomy and physiology of respiration Anatomy and physiology of phonation Anatomy and physiology of articulation and resonation Anatomy and physiology of hearing Neuroanatomy and neurophysiology
- ref_id: 000099961
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Written as an accessible, easy to use anatomy and physiology book for introductory communication sciences courses and speech-language pathology assistants, this resource is derived from the best selling Anatomy and Physiology for Speech, Language, and Hearing, 2nd Edition. Richly illustrated, this book is accompanied by a CD-ROM that provides users with additional information on the anatomy and physiology of the speech and hearing systems through interactive self-study, animations, quizzes, and more. A comprehensive glossary provides definitions of key terms and study questions accompany each chapter, allowing users to test their understanding of information. Written in user-friendly language, this must-have book is perfect for anyone who wants to understand the essentials of anatomy and physiology of communication disorders.