Textbook of child and adolescent psychiatry
- au: edited by Jerry M. Wiener, Mina K. Dulcan.
- Publish: Washington, DC : American Psychiatric Pub c2004.
- 出版年: 2004
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Infant , Mental Disorders , Adolescent , Child
- ISBN: 1585620572 , 9781585620579
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000099503
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
A Core text that focus on both the scholarly and the practical. It is comprehensive, but not so length or detailed that the child and adolescent psychiatrist in training or the practitioner looking for an update is daunted or exhausted. The book can serve as a core text for a child psychiatrist or a reference for pediatricians, family physicians, general psychiatrists, advanced practice child psychiatric nurses, and psychiatric social workers. Each chapter presents a summary of a core topic, and blends clinical wisdom with evidence-based practices in assessment and treatment. This third edition has been updated and revised throughout, in recognition of the accelerating progress in research on developmental psychopathology.