Atlas of palpatory anatomy of limbs and trunk
- au: Serge Tixa ; including illustrations by Frank H. Netter.
- Publish: Teterboro, N.J. : Icon Learning Systems c2003.
- 出版年: 2003
- sb: Thorax anatomy & histology , methods , Abdomen , Palpation , Extremities anatomy & histology , Abdomen anatomy & histology , Extremities , Palpation methods , anatomy & histology , Thorax
- ISBN: 1929007248 , 9781929007240
- ps: "Sections I to VII translated by Icon Learning Systems; Sections VIII to XII translated by Normand Miller, MD, FRCSC"--T.p. verso Includes index
- ref_id: 000099339
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This one-of-a-kind, authoritative text makes palpatory anatomy - the manual investigation of surface forms - come alive. Nearly 70 Netter illustrations and over 700 photographs demonstrate how to identify different anatomical structures (bones, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves) via palpation.Each section begins with a series of relevant Netter illustrations, followed by detailed photographs, illustrations, and descriptions of gross anatomical structures, regions, topography, and musculature and innervation.