Anatomy & physiology for speech, language, and hearing
- au: John A. Seikel, Douglas W. King, David G. Drumright ; illustrations by Sarah Moore ; photography by Sarah Moore and Susan Duncan.
- Publish: Clifton Park, NY : Thomson Delmar Learning c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Respiratory Physiology , Respiratory System anatomy & histology , Hearing physiology , Hearing , Respiratory System , Nervous System anatomy & histology , Speech , anatomy & histology , Nervous System , Speech physiology , physiology
- ISBN: 1401825818 , 9781401825812
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Anatomy and physiology for speech, language, and hearing / John A. Seikel, Douglas W. King, David G. Drumright. 2nd ed. 2000 Includes bibliographical references and index Basic elements of anatomy Anatomy of respiration Physiology of respiration Anatomy of phonation Physiology of phonation Anatomy of articulation and resonation Physiology of articulation and resonation Physiology of mastication and deglutition Anatomy of hearing Auditory physiology Neuroanatomy Neurophysiology
- ref_id: 000099336
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Revised and updated with a vibrant new two-color interior design, this third edition of the best-selling Anatomy and Physiology of Speech, Language, and Hearing continues to make anatomy and physiology accessible to the reader. While organized around the classical framework of speech, language, and hearing systems, anatomy and physiology components are treated separately to facilitate learning. Clinical information is integrated with everyday experiences to underscore the relevance of anatomy and physiology to communication sciences. Accompanied by the new Anatesse CD-ROM, which offers interactive learning materials, self-study tests, diagrams, animations, and more, this book provides the user with everything needed to master the content. This exciting new edition is a must-have comprehensive book on the science critical to understanding speech, language, swallowing, and hearing systems.