Traumatic brain injury :associated speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- au: Bruce E. Murdoch, Deborah G. Theodoros.
- Publish: Australia ;San Diego, CA : Singular Thomson Learning c2001.
- 出版年: 2001
- cu: Neurogenic
- sb: Speech Disorders rehabilitation , Deglutition Disorders diagnosis , Deglutition Disorders , Speech Disorders , Language Disorders rehabilitation , Speech Disorders diagnosis , complications , diagnosis , Brain Injuries , Deglutition Disorders rehabilitation , Language Disorders diagnosis , Language Disorders , Brain Injuries complications , rehabilitation
- ISBN: 0769300170 , 9780769300177
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000099029
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This comprehensive new book provides coverage of the motor speech, language, and swallowing disorders associated with traumatic brain injury. It also addresses recent research findings on the cognitive/linguistic deficits associated with traumatic brain injury and newly introduced physiological approaches to assessment and treatment of motor speech disorders. Assessment and treatment of communicative and swallowing disorders are illustrated by case studies.