Evidence-based gastroenterology and child health
- au: edited by John W.D. McDonald, Andrew K. Burroughs, Brian G. Feagan.
- Publish: Malden, Mass. : BMJ Books/Blackwell Pub 2004.
- 出版年: 2004
- ver: 2nd ed.
- sb: Gastrointestinal Diseases , Liver Diseases therapy , Evidence-Based Medicine methods , Liver Diseases , therapy , Evidence-Based Medicine , Gastrointestinal Diseases therapy , methods
- ISBN: 072791751X , 9780727917515
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000097918
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This second edition is edited and written by leading gastroenterologists from around the world, each chapter summarizes the evidence so that better informed decisions will be made about which treatments to offer to patients.It provides practising Gastroenterologists and Surgeons with clear information regarding the diagnosis and treatment of pancreatic diseases, giving clear evidence and experience-based material that is immediately relevant to clinical practice.Also contains a list of recommended reading at the end of each chapter.Take a look at up to date information at www.evidbasedgastro.com