Atlas of pain injection techniques
- au: Therese O'Connor, Stephen Abram.
- Publish: Edinburgh : Churchill Livingstone 2003.
- 出版年: 2003
- sb: Pain , methods , Pain prevention & control , Injections, Intramuscular methods , Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation methods , Autonomic Nerve Block methods , Injections, Epidural , Injections, Intramuscular , Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation , Injections, Spinal methods , prevention & control , Injections, Spinal , Injections, Epidural methods , Autonomic Nerve Block
- ISBN: 044306380X , 9780443063800
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. ) and index.
- ref_id: 000097805
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Here's a highly illustrated practical guide with easy to follow descriptions of pain injection techniques. It will give special advice on how to achieve a successful block and how to avoid and manage potential problems. The techniques will be described in a systematic and easy to use way. Each description of the injection will be accompanied by figures demonstrating the surface anatomy, patient position, needle puncture site and movement of the needle in relation to anatomyh. Where necessary further figures will be used to show dye injections and successful blocks.Uses concise bulleted text with important factors highlighted throughout for ease of understanding and assimilation. Shows how to perform each injection technique step-by-step with comprehensive illustrations.Offers solutions to actual clinical problems and highlights potential pitfalls.Covers a broad scope of clinical practice for use by both beginners and experts.