Brief family therapy homework planner
- au: Louis J. Bevilacqua Frank M. Dattilio.
- Publish: New York : Wiley c2001.
- 出版年: 2001
- cu: Practice
- sb: Psychotherapy Brief , Family psychotherapy , methods , Mental Disorders , Treatment. , Mental illness , Psychotherapy Brief methods , therapy , Mental illness Treatment. , Mental Disorders therapy , Brief psychotherapy , Family Therapy , Family Therapy methods
- ISBN: 0471385123 , 9780471385127
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. ). System requirements: IBM PC or compatible; 3.5' floppy disk drive, Windows 95 or later Microsoft Word for Windows version 7.0 (including the Micrsofot converter) or later or other word processing software capable of reading Microsoft Word for Windows 7.0 files.
- ref_id: 000094198
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Help families develop the skills they need to work through problemsBrief Family Therapy Homework Planner arms you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features: Over 30 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues in family therapeutic treatment A quick-reference format-the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problem, such as addiction, anger, mental illness, and jealousy Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises Assignments that are cross-referenced to The Family Therapy Treatment Planner—so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or behavioral problem A computer disk that contains all the exercises in a word-processing format—allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs