Immunobiology : the immune system in health and disease
- au: Charles A. Janeway Jr. ... [et al.].
- Publish: New York : Garland Pub 2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 6th ed
- sb: Immunology , Physiopathology , Immunity Physiology , Immunit歋 , Immunotherapy , Immune system Physiology , Immunologie , Immune system , Immune system Physiopathology , Physiology , Immunity
- ISBN: 0815341016 , 9780815341017
- ps: CD includes immunobiology animations Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000094153
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Immunobiology, Sixth Edition guides the reader through the immune system in all its aspects - from the first engagement of innate immunity to the generation of the adaptive immune response and its clinical consequences. The Sixth Edition has been thoroughly revised and updated, and now includes end-of-chapter questions. Immunobiology sets the standard for currency and authority with its clear writing style and organization, full-color art program, scientific accuracy, frequent updates, and consistent viewpoint - that of the host's interaction with an environment containing many species of potentially harmful microorganisms.