The shoulder and the overhead athlete
- au: editors, Sumant G.Krishnan 、Richard J.Hawkins、Russell F.Warren.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 2004.
- 出版年: 2004
- sb: Shoulder , Athletic Injuries , Shoulder surgery , Shoulder Joint injuries , Athletic Injuries prevention & control , rehabilitation , Athletic Injuries rehabilitation , Shoulder Joint , Shoulder Joint surgery , prevention & control , surgery , Shoulder injuries , injuries
- ISBN: 0781746140 , 9780781746144
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ref_id: 000094044
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Written by a multidisciplinary team of expert shoulder surgeons, athletic trainers, and physical therapists, this volume is the most complete and up-to-date reference on the evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation, and prevention of shoulder injuries in throwing and other overhead athletes. The first section includes chapters on shoulder anatomy and biomechanics, clinical examination, radiographic evaluation, resistance training and core strengthening, and specific exercises for the throwing shoulder. The second section describes state-of-the-art techniques for treatment and rehabilitation of each type of injury. The concluding section focuses on sport-specific injuries from baseball, football, tennis, and swimming. More than 300 illustrations complement the text.