Modern neuromuscular techniques
- au: Leon Chaitow, with contributions from Judith DeLany, Dennis J. Dowling ; foreword by David Peters ; illustrated by Graeme Chambers.
- Publish: Edinburgh : Churchill Livingstone 2003.
- 出版年: 2003
- ver: 2nd ed.
- sb: Neuromuscular Diseases therapy , Pain , methods , Manipulation, Orthopedic methods , Neuromuscular Diseases , Manipulation, Orthopedic , therapy , Pain therapy
- ISBN: 0443071586 , 9780443071584
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ref_id: 000093981
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Written in easy-to-understand language that's ideal for all bodywork therapists and acupressure practitioners, this popular textbook illustrates how to make precise, systematic evaluations of soft tissue problems. It provides up-to-date information related to a specific range of therapeutic techniques. A new accompanying CD-ROM, complete with video clips that demonstrate how to perform the methods described in the text, offers visual cues for unique, clinically relevant instruction.Clear descriptions of techniques show the reader how to rapidly and accurately identify and assess local soft tissue dysfunction.A clear set of treatment options for these dysfunctions clarify which techniques may be used safely by all bodywork practitioners and therapists.Both European and North American versions of NMT are presented and described.An analysis and comparison of the major reflex systems used in bodywork provides a link between bodywork and acupressure approaches.The author is a highly respected, internationally known teacher, practitioner and author, with contributions from two of the leading practitioners in the U.S.