Neuroanatomy :an atlas of structures, sections, and systems
- au: Duane E. Haines ; special contributions by John A. Lancon ; illustrator, M.P. Schenk ; photographer G.W. Armstrong.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2004.
- 出版年: 2004
- ver: 6th ed.
- sb: anatomy & histology , Central Nervous System anatomy & histology , Central Nervous System
- ISBN: 0781746779 , 9780781746779
- ps: CD-ROM contains Image bank version 2.0. Includes bibliographical references (p. 297-300) and index. System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: Windows 98, NT, 2000, ME or XP and Macintosh OS 9.1.
- ref_id: 000093877
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The Sixth Edition of Dr. Haines's best-selling neuroanatomy atlas features a stronger clinical emphasis, with significantly expanded clinical information and correlations. More than 110 new images--including MRI, CT, MR angiography, color line drawings, and brain specimens--highlight anatomical-clinical correlations. Internal spinal cord and brainstem morphology are presented in a new format that shows images in both anatomical and clinical orientations, correlating this anatomy exactly with how the brain and its functional systems are viewed in the clinical setting. A new chapter contains over 235 USMLE-style questions, with explained answers. This edition is packaged with Interactive Neuroanatomy, Version 2, an interactive CD-ROM containing all the book's images.