The blood group antigen factsbook
- au: Marion E. Reid, Christine Lomas-Francis.
- Publish: Amsterdam : Elsevier Academic Press c2004.
- 出版年: 2004
- ver: 2nd ed.
- cu: Factsbook
- sb: Blood Group Antigens immunology , immunology , Blood Group Antigens
- ISBN: 0125865856 , 9780125865852
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ref_id: 000093188
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The second edition of The Blood Group Antigen FactsBook provides key information relating to human red blood cell membrane components carrying blood group antigens, the molecular basis of the antigens, their serological characteristics, and the clinical significance of blood group antibodies. The data on this group of molecules has expanded greatly since the previous edition was published five years ago. Topics include: history and information on terminology, expression, chromosomal assignment, carrier molecule description, molecular basis of antigens, effect of enzymes/chemicals, clinical significance, disease association, phenotypes, glycotypes and key references.* Over 250 entries on blood group antigens in individual factsheets* Six new blood group systems * Twenty-nine new antigens within established systems* Gene maps and organization