Voxel-man 3D navigatorbrain & skull : regional, functional, and radiological anatomy[electronic resource]
- au: IMDM University Hospital Eppendorf.
- Publish: Berlin : Springer Electronic Media c2001.
- 出版年: 2001
- sb: Skull anatomy. , anatomy. , Skull , Brain anatomy. , Brain radiography. , Brain , radiography.
- ISBN: 3540149104 , 9783540149101
- ps: 'The Visible Human Project.' Available in English, German, French, Latin and Japanese. System requirements: Windows95/98/ME/NT 4.0/2000; CPU 233 MHz (recommended 400 MHz or more); Windows9x/ME: 64 MB RAM (recommended 96 MB or more), WindowsNT/2000: 96 MB RAM (recommended 128 MB or more); 120 MB hard disk space; screen resolution 600x800 pixels (recommended 1024x768 pixels or more) 8x CD-ROM drive (recommended 16x or more).
- ab: User can view brain and skull in 3D visualization. Designed for radiological diagnostics, surgical planning and medical education.
- ref_id: 000092070
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
VOXEL-MAN 3D-Navigator: Brain and Skull is a new kind of anatomical and radiolgical atlas. It was developed at the Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science in Medicine, University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf. It is the successor of VOXEL-MAN Junior brain and skull. The material is organized as a set of interactively explorable scenes, each of which shows a special aspect of anatomy, radiology, or both. It allows interactive exploration of a three-dimensional anatomical model. It presents the radiological manifestation of normal anatomy in the context of three-dimensional anatomy.The VOXEL-MAN 3 D NAVIGATOR provides unique reference material not only for medical students, but also for professionals in all medical disciplines involving anatomy and radiology. The VOXEL-MAN 3D-Navigatior is multilingual. The anatomical nomenclature is available in English, German, Latin, French and Japanese.