Oral anatomy, embryology, and histology
- au: B.K.B. Berkovitz, G.R. Holland, B.J. Moxham.
- Publish: Edinburgh ;New York : Mosby c2002.
- 出版年: 2002
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Anatomy & Histology , Embryology , Stomatognathic System Anatomy & Histology , Stomatognathic System Embryology , Stomatognathic System
- ISBN: 0723431817 , 9780723431817
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Oral anatomy, histology and embryology. 1994 Includes bibliographical references (p. 364-369) and index
- ref_id: 000087075
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Designed to provide dental students with a detailed introduction to oral anatomy, embryology, and histology, the New Edition of this highly regarded textbook gives dental students the information they need in a lavishly illustrated resource. Emphasizing student-friendly textbook features, the 3rd Edition has been rewritten to offer a specialized background that includes more relevant topics and new research in areas such as molecular biology, confocal microscopy, immunocytochemistry, and immunohistochemistry*while building on its excellent tradition of extensive, high-quality color photographs and illustrations. A new paperback format makes the book more convenient and accessible for easy reference to key topics in the classroom or any setting.Spanish version of 2nd edition also available, ISBN: 84-8174-139-6