Dynamic radiology of the abdomen :normal and pathologic anatomy
- au: Morton A. Meyers ; with contributions by Stephen R. Baker ... [et al.].
- Publish: New York : Springer c2000.
- 出版年: 2000
- ver: 5th ed.
- sb: anatomy & histology. , Abdomen anatomy & histology. , Abdomen , Radiography Abdominal.
- ISBN: 0387988459 , 9780387988450
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ref_id: 000086850
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Meyers' Dynamic Radiology of the Abdomen, extensively revised and updated, is the classic text covering radiology of the abdomen as it relates to the progression of disease within an organ and from one organ to another. The book provides a systematic application of anatomic and dynamic principles to the practical understanding and diagnosis of intraabdominal disease. The full range of imaging modalities is addressed, from plain films and conventional contrast studies to CT, US, MRI and endoscopic ultrasonography. Highly selected, ample images including CT and MRI support the thoroughly descriptive text. Expanded references, citing both the classic and recent contributions, and a detailed cross-referenced index are presented. For radiologists, general surgeons, gastroenterologists, and others seeking insight into the clinical practice of radiology, this text continues to be the gold standard in the field.