Clinical application of neuromuscular techniques
- au: Leon Chaitow, Judith DeLany.
- Publish: Edinburgh ;New York : Churchill Livingstone c2002.
- 出版年: 2002
- sb: Musculoskeletal Diseases therapy. , Musculoskeletal System , physiopathology. , Musculoskeletal System physiopathology. , Manipulation Orthopedic. , Musculoskeletal Diseases , therapy.
- ISBN: 0443062846 , 9780443062841
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ref_id: 000086802
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This resource discusses the theories and physiology relevant to manual treatment of chronic pain, with a regional approach to treatment that focuses specifically on the soft tissues of the lower body. Step-by-step protocols that address each muscle of a region show how to approach specific problems. A structural review of each region, including ligaments and functional anatomy, adds value for new students and practitioners alike.