Muscles, nerves and movement :in human occupation
- au: Barbara Tyldesley and June I. Grieve.
- Publish: Oxford, UK ;Malden, MA : Blackwell Science c2002.
- 出版年: 2002
- ver: 3rd ed.
- sb: physiology. , anatomy & histology. , Motor Skills. , Muscles , Movement physiology. , methods. , Nervous System Physiology. , Occupational Therapy , Occupational Therapy methods. , Muscles physiology. , Nervous System , Nervous System anatomy & histology. , Movement
- ISBN: 0632059737 , 9780632059737
- ps: Second ed. has subtitle Kinesiology in daily living Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ref_id: 000086783
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This book has established itself as the leading textbook for the study of movement by occupational therapists. Two senior tutors in occupational therapy act as consultants on this new third edition.The early chapters provide a foundation for the study of movement with the complexity of detail increasing as the book progresses. The functional anatomy is related to the movements of daily living and is supported by activities for experiencing and observing the way we perform everyday tasks. The later chapters consider the integration of sensory and motor processes in the nervous system for the planning and execution of movement. Clinical note-pads link the basic knowledge to the clinical features of common orthopaedic and neurological problems.