Chronic pelvic pain :evaluation and management
- au: Richard E. Blackwell, David L. Olive editors.
- Publish: New York : Springer c1998.
- 出版年: 1998
- sb: Generative organs Female , Diseases , Generative organs Female Diseases , Pelvic Pain , Pelvic Pain therapy , therapy , Pelvic pain , Chronic Disease
- ISBN: 0387982078 , 9780387982076
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000086603
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Chronic Pelvic Pain: Evaluation and Management presents a clinically oriented, multi-disciplinary approach to the diagnosis, treatment, and management of chronic pelvic pain in women -- one of the most common problems encountered in the practice setting. The editors present this challenging and often vexing subject in a practical, user-friendly, highly illustrated text, including chapters on: physiology of pain; pain associated with endometriosis; pain associated with fibroids; surgical management; the role of office based surgery; the role of the psychiatrist in pain management; pelvic pain of urinary origin; pelvic pain of gastrointestinal origin. Designed to be incorporated into the every day practice, this book is a must for all clinicians in obstetrics-gynecology as well as for any physician involved in the health care of women.