Medical imaging physics
- au: William R. Hendee , E. Russell Ritenour.
- Publish: New York ;Wiley-Liss, : c2002.
- 出版年: 2002
- ver: 4th ed.
- sb: Diagnostic Imaging. , Nuclear Medicine. , Biophysics. , Radiobiology. , Ultrasonics.
- ISBN: 0471382264 , 9780471382263
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ref_id: 000085336
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This comprehensive publication covers all aspects of image formation in modern medical imaging modalities, from radiography, fluoroscopy, and computed tomography, to magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasound. It addresses the techniques and instrumentation used in the rapidly changing field of medical imaging. Now in its fourth edition, this text provides the reader with the tools necessary to be comfortable with the physical principles, equipment, and procedures used in diagnostic imaging, as well as appreciate the capabilities and limitations of the technologies.