Diagnostic laparoscopy for abdominal painfeaturing laparoscopic appendectomy[electronic resource]
- au: MedAscend.
- Publish: Atlanta, Ga. : MedAscend c1997.
- 出版年: 1997
- ver: Version 2.0.
- cu: Laparoscopic
- sb: methods. , Abdominal Pain , Laparoscopy , Appendectomy methods. , Laparoscopy methods. , diagnosis. , Appendectomy , Abdominal Pain diagnosis.
- ISBN: 1888829052 , 9781888829051
- ps: Title from disc label. Approved for 4 hr. CE credit in category 1 of the Physician's Recognition Award of the AMA. System requirements: IBM PC or compatible computer, 486/66 CPU (Pentium CPU recommended); 8MB RAM; Windows 3.1 or Windows 95; 8 bit col. monitor (16 bit recommended); 2x CD-ROM drive SoundBlaster compatible sd. card. System requirements: MacOS computer, 68040/33 (Power PC recommended); 8MB RAM; System 7; 8 bit col. monitor (16 bit recommended) 2x CD-ROM drive.
- ab: (Producer) The advent of diagnostic laparoscopy has provided clinicians with a minimally invasive ability to evaluate abdominal pain. An appendectomy can be performed through the laparoscopic apparatus, which spares the patient many of the disadvantages of an open procedure. This piece demonstrates how laparoscopy can be used for intra-abdominal inspection and, with additional instruments for intervention in cases of confirmed pathology.
- ref_id: 000084958
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結