Laparoscopic bowel resectionfeaturing left and right colectomy[electronic resource]
- au: MedAscend.
- Publish: Atlanta, Ga. : MedAscend c1997.
- 出版年: 1997
- ver: Version 2.0.
- cu: Laparoscopic
- sb: methods. , Laparoscopy , Colectomy methods. , Colectomy , Laparoscopy methods.
- ISBN: 1888829044 , 9781888829044
- ps: Title from disc label. Approved for 8 hr. CE credit in category 1 of the Physician's Recognition Award of the AMA. System requirements: IBM PC or compatible computer, 486/66 CPU (Pentium CPU recommended); 8 MB RAM; Windows 3.1 or Windows 95; 8 bit col. monitor; 2x CD-ROM drive SoundBlaster compatible sd. card. System requirements: MacOS computer, 68040/33 (Power PC recommended); 8 MB RAM; System 7; 8 bit col. monitor (16 bit recommended) 2x CD-ROM drive.
- ab: (Producer) The benefits of minimally invasive laparoscopic bowel resection versus open colectomies include: reduced postoperative pain and hospitalization and a quicker return to normal activities. This piece presents a full course in right-, left-, and transverse laparoscopic colectomy. Descriptions of potential complications and alternatives as well as indications for the extracorporeal anastomosis of the colon are also included.
- ref_id: 000084955
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結