The ECG in acute MI :an evidence-based manual of reperfusion therapy
- au: editor-in chief, Stephen W. Smith ; senior editor, Deborah L. Zvosec ; associate editors, Scott W. Sharkey Timothy D. Henry.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2002.
- 出版年: 2002
- sb: methods. , diagnosis. , Electrocardiography methods. , Myocardial Reperfusion , Evidence-Based Medicine. , Myocardial Reperfusion methods. , Electrocardiography , Myocardial reperfusion , Myocardial Infarction , Myocardial infarction , Myocardial Infarction diagnosis. , Myocardial Infarction therapy. , therapy.
- ISBN: 0781729033 , 9780781729031
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. -349) and index.
- ref_id: 000084762
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Quick and accurate interpretation of an ECG is vital in determining the use of reperfusion therapy. Learn to provide appropriate and timely therapy through morphology pattern recognition of ischemia, infarction and pseudoinfarction. This text is punctuated by subtle ECGs illustrating the anatomy and reciprocity of leads, enabling analysis and interpretation through spatial perspectives and logical efforts rather than rote memorization. Clinical context is provided through sample ECGs coded by type, and brief and pertinent case histories. The book also features an annotated bibliography that summarizes major clinical trials, as well as cross-sectional diagrams of the heart. A Brandon-Hill recommended title.