Protein structure, stability, and folding
- au: edited by Kenneth P. Murphy.
- Publish: Totowa, NJ : Human Press 2001.
- 出版年: 2001
- cu: Methods
- sb: Conformation. , Structure-Activity Relationship , Proteines , Proteins , Protein Folding , Proteines Repliement , Conformation , Proteines Conformation , Protein Conformation , Repliement , Protein folding. , Proteins Conformation. , chemistry , Proteins chemistry
- ISBN: 0896036820 , 9780896036826
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Stabiliztion of protein structure -- Protein stabilization by naturaly occurring osmolytes -- The thermodynamic linkage between protein structure, stability, and function -- Measuring the conformational stability of a protein by hydrogen exchange --Modeling the native state ensemble -- Conformational entropy in protein folding: a guide to estimating conformational entropy via modeling and computation -- Turn scanning: experimental and theoretical approaches to the role of turns -- Laser temperature-jump methods for studying folding dynamics -- Kinetics of conformational fluctuations by EX1 hydrogen exchange in native proteins -- Molecular dynamics stimulations of protein unfolding folding.
- ref_id: 000081699
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結