The molecular basis of cancer
- au: John Mendelsohn ... [et al.].
- Publish: Philadelphia : Saunders c2001.
- 出版年: 2001
- ver: 2nd ed.
- sb: metabolism. , Neoplasm Metastasis genetics. , genetics. , Cell Transformation Neoplastic , Cancer , Cancer Aspect moleculaire , Cancer Molecular aspects. , Canrcinogenesis , Neoplasms , Cell Transformation Neoplastic genetics. , Neoplasms metabolism. , Carcinogenesis. , Molecular aspects. , Neoplasm Metastasis , Neoplasms therapy. , Aspect moleculaire , therapy.
- ISBN: 0721672914 , 9780721672915
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Ch. 1. Cancer: a genetic disorder -- Ch. 2. Regulation of the cell cycle -- Ch. 3. Programmed cell death and senescence -- Ch. 4. Progressive genetic abnormalities in human neoplasia -- Ch. 5. Viral carcinogenesis -- Ch. 6. Tumor suppressor genes -- Ch. 7. Oncogenes and signal transduction -- Ch. 8. Growth factors and their receptors in epithelial malignancies -- Ch. 9. Metastasis and angiogenesis: molecular dissection and novel applications -- Ch. 10. Tumor angiogenesis -- Ch. 11. Molecular biology of Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and multiple myeloma -- Ch. 12. Molecular genetics of acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia -- Ch. 13. Molecular biology of childhood neoplasms -- Ch. 14. Molecular biology of lung cancer -- Ch. 15. Molecular abnormalities in colon and rectal cancer -- Ch. 16. Molecular basis of breast cancer -- Ch. 17. Molecular biology of prostate cancer -- Ch. 18. Molecular pathogenesis of ovarian cancer -- Ch. 19. Molecular biology of melanoma -- Ch. 20. Natural and acquired resistance to chemotherapeutic agents -- Ch. 21. Radiation therapy -- Ch. 22. Monoclonal antibodies -- Ch. 23. Interferons and hematopoietic cytokines -- Ch. 24. Cellular immunity and cytokines -- Ch. 25. Cancer-specific vaccines -- Ch. 26. Gene therapy -- Ch. 27. Molecular markers in cancer therapy evolution of a concept -- Ch. 28. Molecular mechanisms of chemoprevention and differentiation therapy -- Ch. 29. Counseling for hereditary cancer risk.
- ref_id: 000081630
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The state-of-the-art 2nd Edition of this acclaimed reference explains the principles that form the scientific basis for our understanding of malignant transformation and the pathogenesis and treatment of cancer. Readers will find a broad update on the scientific principles of new diagnostic tests and therapeutic interventions now being used in clinical trials and practice. Incorporating the latest advances and newest research, this text also gives thorough descriptions of everything from the basic mechanisms of malignant cells and molecular abnormalities in common cancers to new approaches for cancer therapy. Each chapter discusses the clinical implications for treatment. Numerous examples of the latest clinical interventions help readers understand and assess the products of the biotechnology revolution.IMPORTANT new topics, including chemo-prevention, programmed cell death (apoptosis), genetic counselling, tumour-specific vaccines, genetic abnormalities in the origin and progression of cancer, monoclonal antibody therapy, and molecular predictors of prognosis and response to treatment NEW and revised chapters, covering new basic science knowledge, new approaches to treatment and keeping all information on the cutting-edge of the specialty ABUNDANT illustrations, most of them new, to clarify and explain difficult concepts.