Handbook of early language impairment in children :nature
- au: [edited by] Thomas L. Layton, Elizabeth R. Crais Linda R. Watson.
- Publish: Albany, N.Y. : Delmar Thomson Learning c2000.
- 出版年: 2000
- sb: in infancy & childhood. , Language Disorders in infancy & childhood. , Language Disorders , Language disorders in children
- ISBN: 0827375239 , 9780827375239
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ref_id: 000081102
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This comprehensive book covers the assessment and treatment of children with or at-risk for specific language impairments. It stresses ecologically valid strategies, particularly the inclusion of the family in assessment and intervention practices, and the need for culturally valid assessment and intervention procedures. Current theories and recent trends in working with children with language impairments are presented. The book includes a variety of language intervention approaches, including those that incorporate normal language peer models and various parent-based language interventions. Emergent literacy for children with language impairments is also addressed..