Using qualitative research :a practical introduction for occupational and physical therapists
- au: edited by Karen Whalley Hammell, Christine Carpenter, Isabel Dyck.
- Publish: Edinburgh ;New York : Churchill Livingstone c2000.
- 出版年: 2000
- sb: Methods. , Disabled Persons Rehabilitation. , Physical Therapy , Occupational Therapy , Physical therapy , Physical therapy Research. , Qualitative research. , Occupational Therapy Methods. , Outcome and Process Assessment (Health Care). , Occupational therapy , Research. , Occupational therapy Research. , Physical Therapy Methods. , Rehabilitation. , Disabled Persons
- ISBN: 0443062323 , 9780443062322
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ref_id: 000081056
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This book provides a practice-based introduction to qualitative research for all rehabilitation therapists. Qualitative methods allow close examination and evaluation of the complex issues surrounding clinical practice and living with a disability. It is essential that all therapists know how to carry out these methods. This text trains therapists to identify the relevant information within published research and helps them ascertain and formulate the research needed to provide the missing evidence.