Essential clinical anatomy
- au: Keith L. Moore, Anne M.R. Agur ; with the assistance and dedication of Valerie Oxorn Marion Moore.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2002.
- 出版年: 2002
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Anatomy , Human anatomy
- ISBN: 0781728304 , 9780781728300
- ps: Compilation of material extracted from: Clinically oriented anatomy / Keith L. Moore. 4th ed. and Grant's atlas of anatomy Anne M.R. Agur. 10th ed Includes bibliographical references (p. 670) and index
- ref_id: 000080497
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Updated Second Edition following the first concise version that complements the textbook Clinically Oriented Anatomy. In this new edition, there is a more direct correlation between text and art and an additional chapter-opening outline is featured. With 50 new illustrations, and more radiographic images in a new section entitled Medical Imaging, this streamlined gross human anatomy book provides a review of the textbook as it emphasizes structure and function through clinical correlation, surface anatomy and modern imaging techniques.