Continuum of care for aphasiaacute phase[Videorecording]
- au: American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Richard K. Peach.
- Publish: Rockville, MD : ASHA c1999.
- 出版年: 1999
- sb: Aphasia diagnosis. , diagnosis. , Aphasia therapy. , Aphasia , therapy.
- ISBN: 1580410529 , 9781580410526
- ps: 'This self-study product is currently valid for ASHA CEUs through 3/31/2002. In some cases ASHA will seek to renew the CEUs for an additional 3 years'--Book. Audiocassettes contain remarks by Dr. Peach during the telephone seminar. Included in the book are CEU questions and answer sheet. Presented March 2 1999 as part of a 'teleseminar' on aphasia. Presenter Richard K. Peach. VHS.
- ab: In a series of videoclips, Richard K. Peach of Rush University, Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center in Chicago works with a number of clients exhibiting acute-phase aphasia.
- ref_id: 000079407
- type: 多媒體資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結