Brant and Helms' fundamentals of diagnostic radiology
- au: editors, Jeffrey S. Klein ... [et al.].
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer c2019.
- 出版年: 2019
- ver: 5th ed.
- sb: Diagnostic Imaging
- ISBN: 1496367383 , 1496367391 , 1496367391 , 1496367383 , 9781496367389 , 9781496367396 , 9781496367396 , 9781496367389
- ps: 送線上版,可登入ERMG連結使用 Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: "Those familiar with previous editions will recognize editors and authors Drs. William Brant and Clyde Helms, who developed the concept of Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology 30 years ago. For this fifth edition, Bill has updated his introductory chapter on diagnostic imaging methods and contributed updated material on gastrointestinal and genitourinary radiology and ultrasound. Clyde has updated his section on Musculoskeletal Imaging along with Dr. Emily Vinson, Division Chief of Musculoskeletal Imaging at Duke University Medical Center, who now joins as an editor of Fundamentals. Drs. Erik Gaensler and Jerome Barakos have returned to edit the revised Neuroradiology section. Dr. Jeffrey Klein, along with colleagues from the University of Vermont Medical Center, provides an updated section on Chest Radiology and is now a senior editor of Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology"--Provided by publisher.
- ref_id: 000275488
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結