Cardiac CT, PET & MR
- au: edited by Vasken Dilsizian, Gerald M. Pohost.
- Publish: Hoboken, NJ : Wiley-Blackwell 2019.
- 出版年: 2019
- ver: 3rd ed.
- sb: Cardiac Imaging Techniques
- ISBN: 1118754506 , 9781118754504
- ps: Machine generated contents note: PART I: Instrumentation, Imaging Techniques, and Protocols 1. Positron Emission Tomography, Juan Josaquero and Stephen L. Bacharach 2. Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance: Basic Principles, Methods, and Techniques, Joseph Selvanayagam, Gaetano Nucifora & Stefan Neubauer 3. Cardiac Computed Tomography, Dahlia Banerji, Sandeep Hedgire, Udo Hoffmann 4. PET Myocardial Perfusion Imaging: Progress in Quantitative Assessment of Blood Flow and Flow Reserve, Thomas H. Schindler, Ines Valenta, Vasken Dilsizian 5. PET Myocardial Metabolism in Health and Disease, Robert J. Gropler and Linda. R. Peterson 6. PET Imaging of Autonomic Innervation and Receptors, James T Thackeray and Frank M Bengel 7. Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Angiography, R. Reeve Ingle, Amr A Youssef, Dwight G. Nishimura & Phillip C. Yang 8. Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (CMR) to Assess Morphology, Function, Perfusion, and Viability, Himanshu Gupta,Oleg F. Sharifov, Heewon Kim, Kuncheng Li, Gerald M. Pohost 9. Cardiac CT for Coronary Imaging, Marisa Lubbers, Koen Nieman 10. Multislice Cardiac Tomography: Myocardial Function, Perfusion, and Viability, Raymond T. Yan, Richard T. George & Joao A.C. Lima 11. Cardiac Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance for the Evaluation of Acute Chest Pain in the Emergency Setting, Nupur Verma, Tan-Lucien Mohammed, Charles S. White 12. Non Invasive Imaging of High Risk Plaque, Amir Ahmadi, Farouc A. Jaffer & Jagat Narula 13. Molecular Imaging Targets in Heart Failure and Left Ventricular Remodeling, Nabil E. Boutagy, Attila Feher, Saad Sikanderkhel, Albert J. Sinusas Part II: Concurrent Noninvasive Assessment of Coronary Anatomy, Physiology, and Myocellular Integrity 14. Nuclear Imaging Guidance for Ablation of Ventricular Arrhythmias, John Duell, Mark Smith, Wengen Chen, Vasken Dilsizian, Timm Dickfeld. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: "A complete guide to non-invasive imaging techniques in cardiology. Todays imaging technologies offer cardiologists more ways than ever to diagnose conditions of the heart without the need of endoscopies and other invasive procedures. Now in its third edition,Cardiac CT, PET and MRI continues to provide an in-depth explanation of these tools and their correct applications, while also exploring cardiac imagings most recent and groundbreaking developments. This wide-ranging guide places CT, PET and MRI in a practical context, illustrating clearly their respective functions as they apply to specific cardiological disorders and clinical situations. With the addition of seven new chapters, it also offers an expanded insight into PET"--
- ref_id: 000275474
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結