Essentials of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging
- au: Fred A. Mettler Jr., Milton J. Guiberteau.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier c2019.
- 出版年: 2019
- ver: 7th ed.
- sb: Molecular Imaging , Nuclear Medicine , Nuclear Medicine methods , methods , Radiopharmaceuticals , Radiotherapy , Radionuclide Imaging
- ISBN: 0323483194 , 9780323483193
- ps: Preceded by: Essentials of nuclear medicine imaging / Fred A. Mettler Jr., Milton J. Guiberteau. 6th ed. 2012. Includes bibliographical references and index. Radioactivity, radionuclides, and radiopharmaceuticals -- Instrumentation and quality control -- Central nervous system -- Thyroid, parathyroid, and salivary glands -- Cardiovascular system -- Respiratory system -- Gastrointestinal tract -- Skeletal system -- Genitourinary system and adrenal glands -- Non-PET neoplasm imaging and radionuclide therapy -- Hybrid PET/CT neoplasm imaging -- Inflammation and infection imaging -- Authorized user and radioisotope safety issues -- Self-evaluation -- Unknown case sets -- Answers to unknown case sets -- Appendices. Characteristics of radionuclides for imaging and therapy -- Radioactivity conversion table for international system (SI) units -- Radioactivity conversion table for international system (SI) units -- Technetium-99m decay and generation tables -- Other radionuclide decay tables -- Injection techniques and pediatric dosages -- Sample techniques for nuclear imaging -- Nonradioactive pharmaceuticals in nuclear medicine -- Pregnancy and breastfeeding -- General considerations for hospitalized patients receiving radionuclide therapy -- Special considerations and requirements for iodine-131 therapy -- Emergency procedures for spills of radioactive materials and special circumstances.
- ab: "Covering both the fundamentals and recent developments in this fast-changing field, Essentials of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, 7th Edition, is a must-have resource for radiology residents, nuclear medicine residents and fellows, nuclear medicine specialists, and nuclear medicine technicians. Known for its clear and easily understood writing style, superb illustrations, and self-assessment features, this updated classic is an ideal reference for all diagnostic imaging and therapeutic patient care related to nuclear medicine, as well as an excellent review tool for certification or MOC preparation"--Publisher's description.
- ref_id: 000275472
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結