Sports and exercise nutrition
- au: Willam D. McArdle, Frank I. Katch, Victor L. Katch.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer c2019.
- 出版年: 2019
- ver: 5th ed.
- sb: Nutrition , Energy Metabolism , Nutritional aspects , Sports Nutritional Physiological Phenomena , Energy Metabolism physiology , Athletes Nutrition , Physical fitness , Exercise Physiological aspects , Exercise physiology , Physical fitness Nutritional aspects , Athletes , physiology , Exercise , Physiological aspects
- ISBN: 1975106733 , 1496377354 , 9781975106737 , 9781496377357
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Part 1. Foor nutrients : structure, function, digestion, absorption, and assimilation. The macronutrients -- The micronutrients and water -- Nutrient digestion and absorption -- Part 2. Nutrient bioenergetics during exercise and training. Nutrient role in bioenergetics -- Macronutrient metabolism during physical activity and exercise training -- Measurement of energy in food and during physical activity -- Part 3. Optimal nutrition for the physically active person. Making informed and healthful nutritional choices for the physically active person -- Nutritional considerations for intense training and competition -- Making wise choices in the nutrition marketplace -- Part 4. Thermoregulation and fluid balance during heat stress. Physical activity : thermoregulation, fluid balance, and rehydration -- Part 5. Purported ergogenic aids. Pharmacologic and chemical ergogenic aids evaluated -- Nutrional ergogenic aids evaluated -- Part 6. Body composition, weight control, and disordered eating behaviors. Body composition, assessment and sport-specific observations -- Energy balance, physical activity, and weight control -- Disordered eating
- ab: "The goal of the text is to illustrate the "integration of nutrition and exercise and its impact on optimal exercise performance and training responsiveness." This is the most in depth and detailed sports nutrition book on the market authored by the well-known team of McArdle, Katch and Katch. The challenge of this course is presenting nutrition content/material at the level that is appropriate for those studying exercise science and not nutrition"--Provided by publisher
- ref_id: 000275466
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結