Aphasia and related neurogenic language disorders
- au: [edited by] Leonard L. LaPointe, Julie A.G. Stierwalt.
- Publish: New York : Thieme c2018.
- 出版年: 2018
- ver: 5th ed.
- sb: Central Nervous System Diseases , Language Disorders , Aphasia
- ISBN: 1626234418 , 9781626234413
- ISSN: 9781626234505
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Brain basics -- Humanistic basics : accommodation, adjustment, and aristos -- Aphasia theory, models, and classification -- Neuroimaging and brain-based communication disorders -- Care for people with aphasia and related neurogenic communication disorders in acute hospital settings -- Multicultural and multilinguistic issues -- General principles of assessment -- Naming and word retrieval impairments -- Comprehension -- Acquired impairments of reading and writing -- Syntax and linguistic-based approaches -- pragmatics and discourse -- Social and life participation approaches to aphasia intervention -- Assistive technology -- Treatment effectiveness and evidence-based practice -- Telepractice -- Digital and electronic advances in the management of aphasia and related neurogenic language disorders -- Resources for families and clinicians -- Funding and reimbursement of speech-language services -- Primary progressive aphasia -- Communication disorders associated with right hemisphere brain damage -- Dementia -- Traumatic brain injury, blast injuries, and multisystem injuries -- Communication and cognition.
- ref_id: 000275463
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結