- au: editor, Marilyn J. Siegel.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer c2019.
- 出版年: 2019
- ver: 5th ed.
- sb: Infant , Child , Ultrasonography methods , methods , Ultrasonography
- ISBN: 1496370562 , 1496370562 , 9781496370563 , 9781496370563
- ps: 送線上版,可登入ERMG連結使用 Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: Pediatric Sonography has long been recognized as the leading technical reference in its field. Now, the fifth edition continues in that tradition, providing up-to-date guidance on sonographic image decision-making, examination, and interpretation in both children and adolescents. Each chapter covers a specific organ system and the disease processes associated with it. Overflowing with over 1800 updated figures, including Doppler sonograms and full color illustrations. Briskly covers all aspects of sonography in children and adolescents, including imaging techniques, instrumentation, examination, and diagnosis. Depicts the presentation of normal anatomy and identifies technical errors that may affect your interpretation of the sonographic image. --
- ref_id: 000275454
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結