Therapy for amputees
- au: edited by Barbara Engstrom, Catherine Van de Ven illustrations by Jane Upton.
- Publish: Edinburgh ;New York : Churchill Livingstone 1999.
- 出版年: 1999
- ver: 3rd ed.
- sb: Amputees Rehabilitation. , Amputees Psychology. , psychology. , Amputees , Psychology. , rehabilitation. , Amputees psychology. , Rehabilitation. , Amputees rehabilitation.
- ISBN: 0443059756 , 9780443059759
- ps: Rev. ed. of Physiotherapy for amputees. 2nd ed. 1993. Includes bibliographical references (p. 321-324) and index.
- ref_id: 000074337
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
An interdisciplinary team of experts addresses all aspects of rehabilitation for amputees, from assessments and phychosocial considerations through evidence-based treatment approaches and more. The New Edition is updated to incorporate the latest advances in this field, and to reflect the fact that amputees now receive rehabilitation therapy in a variety of settings.