Language disorders from infancy through adolescence :assessment & intervention
- au: Rhea Paul ; photographs by Shelah Johnson and Patrick Watson drawings by Ruth Chapin Finn.
- Publish: St. Louis : Mosby c2001.
- 出版年: 2001
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Infant , Language Disorders Child , Language Disorders Infant , Language disorders in adolescence , Language disorders in children , diagnosis , Child , Language Disorders Adolescence , Language Disorders , Language Disorders diagnosis , Adolescence
- ISBN: 0323006604 , 9780323006606
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 588-621) and indexes
- ref_id: 000073316
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
LANGUAGE DISORDERS FROM INFANCY THROUGH ADOLESCENCE, 2nd Edition provides readers with the information they need to properly identify and assess childhood language disorders and to provide appropriate treatment. The book, divided into three sections and a total of fifteen chapters, covers the entire developmental period while also delving into additional concepts that are important to the practice of child language disorders, including prevention, syndromes associated with language disorders, and multicultural practice.