Neuroscience for rehabilitation
- au: edited by Helen Cohen ; with 29 contributors ; illustrations by Jamie Huffman.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott c1999.
- 出版年: 1999
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Nervous System physiopathology , Neurosciences , Nervous System Diseases rehabilitation , physiopathology , Rehabilitation , rehabilitation , Behavior physiology , Nervous System Physiology , Behavior , Nervous System Diseases , Nervous System , physiology
- ISBN: 0397554656 , 9780397554652
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000068221
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The second edition of this introductory text uses clinical examples to bridge the gap between basic neuroscience and the practice of neurologic rehabilitation. Each chapter illustrates the relationship between the nervous system and behavior. Current, portable, and clearly written, the text covers discrete systems for acquiring information, the neural mechanisms that control specific kinds of human function, and how the nervous system responds to insult and injury. New in this edition: Neurotransmitters, support structures and blood supply, sensorimotor interaction, and aging of the nervous system.