Mayo clinic diet manual :a handbook of nutrition practices
- au: Jennifer K. Nelson ... [et al.] ; by the dietetic staffs of Mayo Clinic, Rochester Methodist Hospital, and Saint Marys Hospital, and St Lukes Hospital.
- Publish: St. Louis : Mosby c1994.
- 出版年: 1994
- ver: 7th ed
- sb: Nutrition , Humans Therapy Diet , Nutrition Handbooks, manuals, etc , Diet in disease Handbooks, manuals, etc , Diet therapy , Diet in disease , Diet therapy Handbooks, manuals, etc , Handbooks, manuals, etc , Diet Therapy
- ISBN: 0815163487 , 9780815163480
- ps: 'Celebrating 75 years 1918-1993 Dietetics Mayo Medical Center'--Cover Includes bibliographical references and index cont Gastrointestinal diseases and disorders in children -- Neurological disease in children -- Oncologic disease in children -- Pulmonary disease in children -- Renal disease and disorders in children -- Nutritional support in pediatrics -- Standards of practice for nutrition support dietitians -- Interactions between drugs, nutrients and nutritional status -- Nutritive values for alcoholic beverages and mixes -- Adult weight for height tables -- Metropolitan weight and height tables -- USDA and USDHHS acceptable weights for adults -- Mayo Clinic normal physiological values -- Nomogram for estimating caloric requirements -- Nomogram for body mass index -- Food labels -- Characteristics of nutritive and nonnutritive sweeteners -- Enteral nutrition formulas -- Physician's adult enteral nutrition order sheet -- Considerations for ordering adult enteral nutrition formulas -- Parenteral nutrition solutions -- Parenteral nutrition order form (adults) -- Guidelines for ordering adult parenteral nutrition solutions -- Cholesterol, triglyceride and lipoprotein levels in the U.S cont Scope of practice for diabetes educators and the standards of practice for diabetes educators -- Position papers of the American Dietetic Association -- Multiple vitamin preparations -- Vitamin sources, functions, deficiency and toxic effects -- Fat substitutes -- Caffeine -- Phosphorus content of common foods -- Pediatric appendices -- Infant formulas and feedings -- Exchange values for commercial baby foods -- Common carbohydrates in foods -- National Center for Health Statistics growth graphs -- Baldwin-Wood tables -- Growth charts for children with Down's syndrome -- Growth chart for premature infants -- Triceps skinfold percentiles -- Nomogram for anthropometry for children -- Arm and arm muscle circumference percentiles -- Arm fat area and arm muscle area percentiles -- Tanner height for age and height velocity graphs-girls and boys, birth through 19 years -- Oral rehydration solutions Normal nutrition and therapeutic diets for adults -- Introduction to nutritional care -- Guidelines for meal planning and promotion of wellness -- Nutritional screening and assessment -- Normal nutrition -- Hospital diet progressions -- Nutritional management of disease and disorders for adults -- Food allergy and intolerance -- Cardiovascular diseases -- Endocrine/metabolism diseases and disorders -- Gastrointestinal diseases and disorders -- Hepatobiliary diseases -- Neurologic diseases -- Oncologic diseases -- Psychological disorders -- Renal diseases and disorders -- Nutritional management and transplantation -- Nutritional support of adults -- Diets in preparation for diagnostic tests -- Normal nutrition and therapeutic diets for infants, children and adolescents -- Pediatric nutritional assessment -- Normal nutrition -- Other nutritional considerations -- Nutritional management of diseases and disorders for infants, children and adolescents -- Allergy in children -- Cardiovascular diseases in childhood -- Endocrine metabolism diseases and disorders in children
- ref_id: 000068195
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結