Central auditory processing disorders :new perspectives
- au: Gail D. Chermak, Frank E. Musiek ; guest author, Chie Higuchi Craig.
- Publish: San Diego : Singular Pub. Group c1997.
- 出版年: 1997
- sb: methods , Word deafness , Speech-Language Pathology methods , Speech Discrimination Tests , Word deafness in children , Speech-Language Pathology , Auditory Perceptual Disorders
- ISBN: 1565936973 , 9781565936973
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Conceptual and historical foundations -- Neurobiology of the central auditory nervous system relevant to central auditory processing -- Spoken language processing / Chie Higuchi Craig -- Considerations in the assessment of central auditory processing disorders -- Behavioral central auditory tests -- Electrophysiologic assessemnt of central auditory processing disorders -- Fundamental concepts and considerations for management -- Management: auditory training and metalinguistic and metacognitive strategies -- Enhancing the acoustic signal and the listening environment -- Research needs and future directions
- ref_id: 000068184
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結