Lower genital tract precancer :colposcopy, pathology, and treatment
- au: Albert Singer, John M. Monaghan ; assistant author, Swee Chong.
- Publish: Malden, MA, USA ;Oxford : Blackwell Science 2000.
- 出版年: 2000
- ver: 2nd ed.
- sb: methods. , Generative organs, Female Precancerous conditions. , Precancerous Conditions diagnosis. , Colposcopy methods. , Precancerous Conditions therapy. , Genital Neoplasms, Female , Generative organs, Female , Genital Neoplasms, Female prevention & control. , Colposcopy , Precancerous conditions. , Precancerous Conditions , diagnosis. , prevention & control. , therapy.
- ISBN: 0632047690 , 9780632047697
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ref_id: 000067834
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The new Second Edition of Lower Genital Tract Precancer has been extensively revised and expanded to provide a definitive and contemporary reference on this subject. Providing a comprehensive examination of the applications and benefits of modern diagnostic and therapeutic practices in managing lesions of the female lower genital tract, the book is presented in a clear, easy-to-read style and is extensively illustrated. The text covers investigative procedures and techniques, reviews the normal and abnormal cervix and fully appraises the diagnosis and management of both benign and malignant lesions.Vaginal, vulvular and perianal premalignant diseases are discused, and a separate section is devoted to those conditions which mimic, and can thus be confused with, precancer. A new section on AIDS has been included and an entire chapter on pathology is also incorporated.