Principles of exercise testing & interpretation :including pathophysiology and clinical applications
- au: Karlman Wasserman ... [et al.].
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c1999.
- 出版年: 1999
- ver: 3rd ed.
- sb: Exertion , physiology. , Heart function tests. , Exercise tests. , Exertion physiology. , Pulmonary function tests. , Exercise Test.
- ISBN: 0683306464 , 9780683306460
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ref_id: 000067564
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Now in its revised, updated Third Edition, this volume provides both the conceptual basis and the practical tools for using exercise testing as part of the cardiorespiratory workup. Coverage ranges from extensive discussions of the pathophysiology of exercise-limiting disorders, to testing protocols, normal values, principles of interpretation, clinical applications, and case presentations. This edition includes three new clinical chapters: training and exercise rehabilitation; diagnoses uniquely made by cardiopulmonary exercise testing; and clinical applications of cardiopulmonary exercise testing.