Identifying alcohol and drug abuse in primary care[videorecording]
- au: Al J. Mooney. Adjuvant systemic therapy for early breast cancer / I. Craig Henderson.
- Publish: Secaucus, N.J. : Network for Continuing Medical Education 1993.
- 出版年: 1993
- cu: NCME , NCME
- sb: therapeutic usevideocassettes , Behavior, Addictive , Substance Abuse therapy -- videocassettes , Breast Neoplasms drug therapy -- videocassettes , Tamoxifen therapeutic use -- videocassettes , Alcoholism , Physicians, Family , Prescriptions, Drug videocassettes , diagnosisvideocassettes , Substance Abuse , Breast Neoplasms , Prescriptions, Drug , Alcoholism diagnosis -- videocassettes , Chemotherapy, Adjuvant , Cocaine videocassettes , Chemotherapy, Adjuvant videocassettes , videocassettes , Substance Abuse diagnosis -- videocassettes , drug therapyvideocassettes , etiologyvideocassettes , Tamoxifen , Behavior, Addictive etiology -- videocassettes , Physicians, Family videocassettes , therapyvideocassettes , Cocaine
- ps: Title on cassette label (second program): Therapy for early breast cancer 'Released December 1, 1993.' U-Matic format
- ab: Although alcoholism and substance abuse and their illnesses account for at least 20 , The demonstration that adjuvant systemic therapy (e.g. chemotherapy, endocrine therapy) will prolong the lives of women with early breast cancer represents one of the great achievements in the modern era of cancer treatment. Dr. Henderson provides practical tips for incorporating the findings of an updated international overview into clinical practice
- ref_id: 000059362
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結