AHCPR clinical practice guidelinesgood medicine or a bitter pill?[videorecording]
- au: J. Jarrett Clinton, Sanford Leikin, Barbara S. Schneidman.
- Publish: Secaucus, N.J. : Network for Continuing Medical Education 1994.
- 出版年: 1994
- cu: NCME , NCME
- sb: Clinical Medicine , Clinical Medicine standards -- United States , Practice Guideline , Practice Guidelines United States , Quality of Health Care , Quality of Health Care United States , standards , Practice Guidelines
- ps: Bibliographic source data supplied by NCME ACCME-accredited sponsor the Network for Continuing Medical Education; approved for 2 credit hours in category 1 (PRA/AMA); for 2 hours prescribed (AAFP); and 2 credit hours in category 2A (AOA) Issued in various formats Introduction -- Guideline development -- Utilizing AHCPR guidelines -- Guidelines and health care reform -- Malpractice issues -- Concluding remarks
- ab: The Agency for Health Care Policy and Research, created in 1989, facilitated the development of clinical practice guidelines in various areas of medicine. Concerns have been raised regarding a number of issues including government interference inmedical practice, cost savings vs. quality, and the role of guidelines in malpractice areas. These and other issues are discussed by a panel of experts in this program
- ref_id: 000059360
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結