Advanced catalytic materials :current status and future progress
- au: José Manuel Domínguez-Esquivel, Manuel Ramos, editors.
- Publish: Cham : Springer c2019.
- 出版年: 2019
- sb: Catalysts.
- ISBN: 3030259919 , 3030259935 , 9783030259914 , 9783030259938
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: This book presents advances in computational methods, experimental synthesis, and advanced characterizations for novel catalytic materials. The authors show how catalytical materials can be used for various engineering oil & gas applications - mainly in low contaminants fuel production. All contributors, describe in detail novel experimental and theoretical techniques techniques and concepts for synthesis, evaluation and scaling catalytic materials and research advances in evaluation, extensive characterization and theoretical modeling using computer assisted methods and algorithms. Describes computational methods, experimental synthesis and advanced characterization for novel catalytic materials; Examines catalytic materials and corresponding engineering applications with a focus on low contaminant fuel production and derivatives; Covers the application of computer assisted quantum mechanical for fundamental understanding of electronic structure of molecular dimension catalytic materials
- URL: Connect Connect Connect
- ref_id: 000274644
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結